In this section, you will find more user-friendly material deciphering what our researchers have been investigating in a simpler language, easily accessible by policy-makers and key stakeholders concerned.
Policy briefs/ research notes with policy recommendations
- EU Governance and the Twin Necessities of Deficit Reduction and Continuity of Public service (WP3)
- The Legitimacy of EU Modes of Governance after the Crisis: Imperatives, Processes and Result (WP1)
- “The ‘new normal’ – how normal will it be? Recent developments in monetary policy” by Dr. Benjamin Braun
- “Institutionalist Frames of Economic Regulation” by Pr. Leonard Seabrooke
- “Embedding or Disembedding Tendencies in EU Economic Governance” by Dr. Maja Savevska
- Research note “The Nature of Structural Reforms Prompted by the European Semester” by Pierre Vanheuverzwijn
- The final ENLIGHTEN Agora Forum programme, INCLUDING RESEARCH NOTES AND POLICY RECOMMENDATIONS
- Resilience: a documentary by H2020 project Enlighten
- [Video interviews] Controversial Approaches towards European Solidarity: from Burden Sharing to Integration: the specialists have their say.
Research findings summaries
- Summary of research findings on European Modes of Governance
- Summary of research findings on Banking Crisis and Financial Sustainability
- Summary of research findings on Deficit Reduction and Continuity of Public Services
- Summary of research findings on Youth Employment Crisis and Inclusive Growth